1. Composition of the editorial board
1) The editorial committee shall be composed of one chairperson of the editorial committee (hereinafter referred to as chairperson of the editorial committee), one general director of the editorial committee, and several directors of editorial committee (hereinafter referred to as editorial members). However, it may be differently made up of depending on the situation.
2) Members of the editorial committee shall be composed of members of six or more groups (schools).
3) The chairperson of the editorial committee shall be appointed by the recommendation of the chairperson of the academic society and shall be approved at the general meeting.
4) The general director of the editorial committee and the director of the editorial committee shall be appointed by the request of the editorial chairperson and shall be approved by the chairperson of the academic society.
5) The term of office of the chairperson of the editorial committee, general director of the editorial committee, and director of the editorial committee shall be two years and may be renewed consecutively.
2. Executive secretary of the editorial committee
1) The editorial committee may have several executive secretaries of the editorial committee to efficiently handle editorial affairs.
2) The executive secretary of the editorial committee shall be appointed by the editorial chairperson.
3. Holding and working of the editorial committee
1) The editorial committee shall be held regularly once a quarter before the publication of the journal.
2) The editorial board shall be held separately from the academic board. It can be adjusted according to the situation.
3) The editorial committee shall take charge of all the affairs related to editing, such as the editorial direction in the Journal of the Society of Thought and Physical Education, system, number and order of publication papers, commission of judges, revision of posting regulations, revision of screening regulations, and publishing fees.
4. Review of contributed papers
1) In principle, the manuscript submitted for publication in the Journal of the Society of Thought and Physical Education shall be reviewed by two or more judges selected by the relevant editorial committee, and the editorial committee shall evaluate the results of the judge's review and make a final decision. However, only the Plaintiff who fails to comply with this submission regulation may not be published without examination procedures by the editorial committee's decision.
2) (Selection of Examiners)
① The judges of each manuscript shall be commissioned by the Editor-in-Chairperson at the recommendation of the editorial committee, and the list of judges shall not be disclosed. An examiner shall be commissioned by a person who is a PhD holder in the relevant field or has sufficient research experience or clinical experience in the relevant field.
② The judges shall be paid a prescribed examination fee for the manuscript plaintiff for examination.
3) (Criteria for Examination)
① The review determines whether the thesis system, basic requirements for the thesis, and contribution to the development of ideological and physical medicine are achieved.
② The thesis system division reviews the determination, data collection and method of thesis topics, discussion, generalization and review of data analysis or results, literature review, conclusion drawing, and basic form.
③ The basic requirements section of the thesis examines certainty, originality, objectivity, ethics, and verification.
④ As for the contribution to the development of ideological and physical medicine, it is examined whether the paper contributes to the development of ideological and physical medicine.
4) (Examination results)
① The results of the examination are classified into 'publication', 'review after revision', and 'non-publication'.
② As a result of the final examination by the judges, the paper shall be published if all judges determine "published", provided that in this case, the editorial committee may request correction or supplementation in consideration of the printing status of the tables and drawings according to the journal posting guidelines.
③ If it is judged as "posted after correction" or "retrial after correction", the judge shall point out specifically what to modify or supplement, and the manuscript revised by the author shall be judged after the relevant judge or editorial committee confirms whether to revise or supplement.
④ "Published after correction" shall be published without reconsideration by the examiner who instructed the details of the correction after correction.
⑤ "Re-examination after amendment" shall be reviewed by the examiner who instructed the amendment after revising the amendment.
⑥ If it is determined to be "unpublishable", the examiner shall specify the reason in detail.
5) (Response to the results of the examination results)
① The examiners shall reply to the results of the examination of the manuscript plaintiff for examination within 15 days along with the examination opinion.
② If the examiner does not reply to the results of the examination within 15 days, the examiner may be dismissed. In such cases, the relevant member shall return the requested manuscript to the editorial committee.
6) (Notification of Examination Results) The editorial committee shall notify the results of the examination of the submitted manuscript to the person.
Article 1 This Regulation shall be effective from the date of approval at the General Assembly.
Article 2 This Regulation shall come into force as of fromary 1, 2016.
Article 2 This Regulation shall come into effect as of June 1, 2020.
(Amendment 4 1) Partial revision) (Review process) In principle, the manuscript submitted for publication in the Journal of the Society of Thought and Physiology shall be reviewed by three judges before deciding whether to publish it.
(Amendment 4 2) Partial revision) Judges shall be commissioned only to those who have published papers related to the contents of the Plaintiff at the position of full-time faculty members of each university, board members of the Institute of Thought and Physical Education.
(Revised Article 4 2) , ②, ④ Deleted) 1 It is selected including one or more external examiners.
➃ A person who has the command of speaking English as the first language shall be appointed as an English editing advisor, and all papers shall be reviewed by them.
(Amendment 4 3) (1) The examination shall be conducted by dividing it into the items of "the thesis system", "the basic requirements of the thesis", and "the contribution to the development of ideological qualitative medicine".
② In each section of the "paper system", 5 points for "confirmation of thesis subject", 5 points for "data collection and method", 10 points for "data analysis or discussion on results", 5 points for "general review", 5 points for "literature review", 5 points for "conclusion derivation", and 10 points for "basic format" shall be granted.
③ In "Basic Requirements for the thesis," 10 points for "Confidence", 10 points for "originality", 10 points for "objectivity", 5 points for "ethics", and 5 points for "verification" shall be granted.
④ Contribution to the development of ideological somatic medicine shall be 15 points.
(Amendment 4 3) Deleted) The total score shall be 100 points, and if the score is 80 or higher, it shall be determined as "Published after revision", "Re-examination after revision", "Overall review after revision", etc., and if it is less than 80 points, it shall be "Un available".
(Amendment 4 4) Partial revision) 'Full review after revision',
(Amendment 4 4) Partial revision) 2 Only if two or more people are 'published'
(Amendment 4 4) Partial revision) 'Full review after revision'
(Amendment 4 4) Deleted) Full review after amendment" shall be made by all judges related to the paper after amendment.