Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing
The Journal of Sasang Constitutional Medicine is the official publication of the Society of Sasang Constitutional Medicine. It was launched in 1989, and accepts original articles, reviews, case reports, brief reports and other invited papers in the field of sasang constitutional medicine. The journal is published quarterly in March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31 each year.
The URL address of the journal is ’http://journal.kci.go.kr/JSCM’ where full text is available.
pISSN : 1226-4075
eISSN : 2284-768X
Title of Journal
The official title of the journal is ‘Journal of Sasang Constitutional Medicine’ and the abbreviated title is ‘J Sasang Constitut Med’.
Some or all articles in the journal are indexed in KCI, National Discovery for Science Leaders(NDSL), DOI/Crossref.
Ownership and Management
The journal is owned by the publisher, the Society of Sasang Constitutional Medicine (http://www.esasang.or.kr/)
[Editor in Chief]
Jong-Won Kim, College of Korean Medicine, Dongeui Univ.
Jun-Hee Lee, College of Korean Medicine, Kyung Hee Univ.
[Associate Editor]Ji Hwan Kim, College of Korean Medicine, Gachon University
Seong-Sik Park, College of Korean Medicine, Dong-Guk Univ.
Jun-Sang Yoo, College of Korean Medicine, Sangji Univ.
*. Contact to Editing Committee
Address) Dept. of Sasang Constitutional Medicine, Kyung-Hee Univ Korean medical center, 1 Heogi-dong, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul, Korea
Copyright and Licensing
©The Society of Sasang Constitutional Medicine. All rights reserved. This is an open acess article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons attribution Non-commercial License (http:// creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/).
All authors should agree to the copyright transfer during the submission process.
* A designated examination fee and publication fee can be charged for all drafts except requested drafts and deposits must be made to thesis reception desk at the time of submitting the thesis. The cost required for special printing or additional separate volume must be paid by writer for its actual expenses.
* The article examination fee is Korean Won 60,000.
* If the manuscript is approved, the writer may contribute the final version, and pay the publication fee. The publication fee is Korean Won 150,000 per paper without an acknowledgement, and Korean Won 240,000 per paper with an acknowledgement.
* The amount of draft should not exceed 15pages for the original article; 10pages for the case report. Whereas the review article is unlimited. The writer shall pay for expenses limited to the exceeding amount of draft(Korean Won 10,000 per page).
Research and publication ethics
* On strength of Helsinki Declaration, in clinical researches the author should clarify that researcher has explained a purpose of research and has made efforts to protect subjects from possible psychical and physical damages arising during participation. Also, It is recommended that the research passes through the deliberation of Institutional Review Board(IRB). If necessary, the editor may require the author to present written consent and written acknowledgment of IRB.
Journal Publication interval
The URL address of the journal is ’http://journal.kci.go.kr/JSCM' where full text is available for free.
Contact and Sign up for one year subscription to the Society of Sasang Constitutional Medicine. A one-year subscription is Korean Won 50,000.
Full text of Journal of Tourism Sciences has been archived in the Korean Citation National Foundation of Korea (NRF), Korean Federation of Science and Technology Societies (KOFST), Korea Institute of Science and Technology Infromation (KISTI) database.