Information for Authors
1. By principle, manuscripts shall be unpublished academic papers.
2. Submitted manuscripts must not violate the ”Research Ethics Regulations” of the institute and shall be in compliance with the schools and teaching “Manuscript Submission Regulations.”
3. Manuscripts shall be submitted to the institute by e-mail (JSST@cje.ac.kr). Amended manuscripts of articles whose publication has been finalized shall also be submitted to this e-mail address.
4. Manuscripts submitted shall be accompanied by the following forms and consent forms.
1) Manuscript Submission Application (Form)
2) Original manuscript of the paper
3) Research Ethics Statement
4) Copyright Assignment Statement
5) Consent to Collection and Utilization of Personal Information
5. By principle, manuscripts shall be in Korean or English. Submitted manuscripts shall not include the name or the author or advisors thereof, or any information that alludes to the identity of the author. A manuscript shall be comprised of: the title of the paper, Korean abstract, main text, references, English abstract, and annexes.
6. Submitted manuscripts shall not be returned.
7. For papers whose publication has been finalized, the author shall submit the following forms.
8. The contributor of a manuscript whose publication and the issue of publication has been finalized shall undergo author confirmation. The name, affiliation, position, and advisors of the author shall be indicated in the final manuscript for the paper.
9. In a case where a submitted manuscript has multiple authors, all joint authors shall be indicated in the final published paper in the order of first author (main author), second author, third author, etc. However, in cases where the corresponding author is not the main author, the corresponding author shall be indicated separately.
10. In cases where joint authors have different affiliations, each joint author’s affiliation shall be indicated using superscript numbering, e.g., “1,” ”2,” ”3,” etc.
11. ”Corresponding author” refers to the author responsible for the entire process from submission, review, and publication of the paper. If the corresponding author is not indicated in the Manuscript Submission Application, then the first author shall be deemed as the corresponding author.
[ Style Guideline ]
1. Manuscripts shall be in Korean or English, using the word processor program “Hangul 2007” or higher by principle. However, manuscripts may be prepared using MS Word as well.
2. By principle, manuscripts shall not exceed 20 A4 pages.
3. The title of the manuscript shall be representative of the content of the paper, and shall be stated as clearly and concisely as possible.
4. The abstract of the paper shall be expressed in complete, plain-language sentences that roughly explain the content of the paper. For papers in Korean, the Korean abstract shall be attached at the beginning and the English abstract shall be attached at the end. For papers in English, the English abstract shall be attached at the beginning and the Korean abstract shall be attached at the end.
5. The abstract of a paper shall include keywords. Keywords and phrases representative of the content of the paper shall be indicated both in Korean and English in their respective abstracts. The number of keywords shall not exceed seven.
6. References shall be stated in the APA (American Psychology Association) format.
7. For details on editing standards, refer to the paper preparation format on the message board of the website.