■ Review of thesis for publication in academic journals
- Purpose of examination
- Qualification of the judges : Those who have published books or thesis in the same field as the submitted manuscript or whose detailed major matches the submitted manuscript
- Selection and appointment of judges : Number of judges per edition: In principle, the number of judges per edition of the submitted thesis is three.
- For the selected reviewers, the editorial director must send out a predetermined review request and a copy of the thesis without delay.
- Evaluation items and points :
The screening items are 4 items : ① Significance of Research ② Understanding of previousResearches ③ Originality of Research ④ Logicality of Argument
- The revision of the review item is decided by the editorial committee.
- Processing of examination results.