1. Submit thesis (https://cccs.jams.or.kr)
2. Compliance with the submission guidelines and similarity of the thesis with previous works are checked.
3. Three reviewers per paper are selected by the editorial committee.
4. Reviewers are commissioned to review the paper.
5. Papers are evaluated by reviewers.
6. Results are notified to the editorial committee.
7. Evaluation results are reviewed by the editorial committee.
8. Evaluation results are communicated to the contributor.
9. Objections regarding evaluation results are received and considered.
10. Corrections and revisions are requested in the paper.
11. The final submission is received.
12. The published paper is registered on KCI and the journal is published.