The following types of contribution to CellMed journals are peer-reviewed:
Original articles, Letters, Brief Communications, Review article, Case report.
All manuscript must be submitted via online submission page and must be peer-reviewed at the discretion of the editors.
Overall peer review process is shown below;
1. Submission of Paper
2. Editorial office assessment
3. EIC assign an associate editor
4. Invitation to reviewers
5. Response to invitations and review conducted
6. Journal evaluates the reviews
7. Final decision by EIC
8. Publication Process (for acceptance)