The process of submission to publication is as follows:
1. Contributors must submit the thesis through the online submission system with the composition requirements (article, reference list, foreign language abstract, Korean keywords, and foreign language keywords, etc.).
2. The editorial board appoints three experts in the relevant field of the article within one week after the article closes and appoints them as reviewers.
3. The reviewers must evaluate the thesis in the online submission system within the deadline determined by the review criteria.
4. The editorial board synthesizes the review results and adjusts the decision to publish and revises, and the editor-in-chief makes the final decision on whether or not to publish the reviewed manuscript.
5. The decision of the editorial board is notified to the contributor along with the evaluation details.