Aims and Scope
1. Publication background
TRANS-HUMANITIES is a journal for opening up new visions in humanities sine 2007.
2. TRANS-HUMANITIES: Purpose of publication
TRANS-HUMANITIES expands the scope of humanities to the whole socio-cultural phenomena, and promotes communication and convergence among the various disciplines in the humanities, and further facilitates convergence and communication between academic fields such as social sciences, natural sciences, arts, and humanities by preparing a forum for the discourse.
TRANS-HUMANITIES aims to be a journal with the following characteristics:
Studies with practical implications for resolving conflicts
1) Studies on the interdisciplinary, complex and fusion subject based on humanities.(eg: Humanities and Social Science, Humanities and Technical Science, Humanities and Ecology, Humanities and Arts, Literature and Philosophy, History and Literature
2) Studies on the cultural and social trans-boundary phenomena in the 21st Century
3) Studies with cross-boundary perspectives on conventional research subjects of the humanities
4) Attempts to overcome the boundaries of perspectives or approaches in a particular discipline