Information for Authors
1. In principle, the qualification for a plaintiffs' examination shall be a person who holds a master's degree or higher: Provided, That a person who is in the course of a degree shall be an advisor or doctoral degree holder; It may be published as a collaborator. (In principle, this journal publishes only unpublished research.)
2. The manuscript shall be prepared by an office program of at least Hangul 2014 and submitted to JAMS (https://gcl.jams.or.kr), an online paper-based writing system of the Korea Research Foundation.
3. If a post-approval assessment is conducted without needing to be revised after examination, the final manuscript file shall be submitted.
4. The credibility of the research shall be enhanced by clearly indicating the researcher's name, affiliation, and title in all published papers. However, if the author of the paper is a minor without current affiliation, the final affiliation, position, and year of enrollment shall be submitted and managed separately.
5. The submitter shall submit 'Global Creative Leader: Education & Learning submission Application and Research Ethics Compliance Agreement, which declares the consent to transfer copyrights and the pledge of research ethics when submitting the paper.
6. The author shall conduct similarity checks autonomously before submitting the paper and submit the results with the paper.
7. It is recommended that the final similarity of the paper shall be less than 10%, and in the case of more than that, the submission may be rejected.
1. The method of developing manuscripts shall consist of English titles, English summary, Korean titles, Korean summary, texts, references, etc.
2. In principle, sentences shall be written in Chinese characters or the original language in ( ) only if there is a possibility of confusion in the meaning, although the use of Hangul shall be used. However, the name of the person in English is written as it is.
3. Where the quotation is short, it shall be described in the main sentence, and if it is long (at least three lines), it shall be separately described in the main sentence.
4. The number of the title is as follows:
Step 1: I. II. III.
Step 2: 1. 2. 3.
Step 3: A, B, C
Step 4: (1), (2), (3)
[Format of figures and tables (chart)]
1. The series number is attached to the table and the picture, and brackets such as <> are used for the table and [ ] are used for the picture. In the main sentence, the series number is used as <Table 1> and [Picture 1].
2. The title of the table is presented in the center of the upper part, and the title of the picture is presented in the center of the lower part.
3. Tables and pictures shall be clearly displayed so that they can be used as they are.
4. When a table or picture is cited in other documents, the source shall be presented under the lower left side in the case of the table, and under the lower central title in the case of the picture, and It does not to the form designating route to the other file.
[Citations and References]
The preparation of the reference is based on the APA 7th manual.