|Article 6 (copyright)|
The copyright of paper published in the journal belongs to the author of the paper, but only if the copyright holder agrees, it belongs to Honam University.
The author goes through the procedure for allowing and agreeing to allow Honam University to use his/her work under the following conditions.
The author acknowledges that publication of the manuscript is possible only after agreeing to the following conditions, and after agreeing to the copyright agreement, the manuscript can be published.
1. D/B construction of the work and the copying of the work for disclosure to the information and communication network including the Internet, storage and
2. For the above purposes, editing and formal changes are allowed within the necessary range. However, changing the contents of the work is prohibited.
3. Reproduction, author, transmission, etc. for commercial purposes of distributed and transmitted works are prohibited.
4. The period of use for the work is 5 years, and if there is no indication of intention within 3 months of the end of the period, the period of use of the work is
5. If the copyright of the work is transferred to another person, or if permission is granted for publication, it shall be notified to the university within one month.
6. Honam University shall not be held liable for any infringement of rights caused by the copyrighted work by others after the permission of use of the work.
7. Permits the provision of works to the affiliated institutions of the affiliated university and the transmission and printing of works using information and
학술지 저작권 안내 시스템 정보
학술지 논문에 대한 저작권자는 입니다.
학술지는 정책을 가지고 있습니다.