Members of the Industrial Promotion Research Group (hereinafter referred to as "members") shall endeavor to contribute to the promotion of the national and corporate sector and the development of industry by promoting research and exchange in the field of national policy related to industrial promotion. Recognizing that the actions of his conscience in the performance of his duties as an industry promotion expert have a significant impact on the development of the state and enterprises and the development of industry, he pledges to the highest ethical and professional conduct by this document, We pledge to abide by the following guidelines for trust.
CHAPTER 1 GENERAL RULES
1. [Purpose] The truth contains the following contents: Preliminary research on ethics and research on publications and authors, research ethics and ethical verification.
2. [Applicable subject] Presentation of books and papers (published papers and theses) published in this paper (oral, poster presentation and published in conference proceedings.
3. [Definition of Terms] The publication and publication of Latin papers, etc. Mathematical forgery, alteration, plagiarism, self-plagiarism.
(1) 'Counterfeiting' did not exist or was called false.
(2) 'Modulation' includes research materials, equipment, processes, etc., and data can be modified and deleted.
(3) 'Plagiarism' tells thought, research contents, and results.
(4) Self-plagiarism' means the reuse of a large portion of a copyrighted manuscript in the same language that has already been published in another journal, as it is or with minor modifications, without explicit citation or reference. It is to act.
(5) 'Indication of author of unfair paper' refers to the contents or results of research. Scientific, technological or technical reasons do not allow auditors to qualify for the paper. The act of assigning the right of invention.
Chapter 2 Responsibilities as a research ethics committee
4. [Function] The committee deliberates and resolves the following issues to secure the ethics of research.
(1) Matters concerning establishment and operation of research ethics system
(2) Unfair act - Regarding the composition of the investigation committee and commissioning of investigation committee
(3) Matters concerning the protection of the whistleblower and the recovery of the honorary custodian
(4) Matters concerning preliminary investigation and processing and follow-up of the results of this survey
(5) Miscellaneous matters by the chairman
5.[Composition] The committee shall consist of a total of five members from each branch chairperson including the editorial chairperson of the journal.
6. [Meeting] The Committee shall observe the following items.
(1) The chairperson convenes and becomes the chairperson of the committee.
(2) The meeting shall be decided by more than half of the total number of members and more than one-half of the attendance committee.
(3) The chairperson may make a written decision when he / she considers that the agenda is minor.
CHAPTER 3 RESPONSIBILITY AS MEMBER
7. [BASIC POLICY] Members are experts and responsible individuals who comply with the following.
(1) Emphasize process and integrity.
(2) Avoid harming others.
(3) Maintain accuracy and objectivity of research results.
(4) It obliges and acts on the disclosure of interests related to research.
(5) The Guidelines for Securing Research Ethics, a member of the Ministry of Education, shall comply with Article 7 of the Journal Submission Regulations.
8. [SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY] Members shall observe the following in their performance of duties.
(1) Recognize the social responsibilities of industrial sector promotion and its achievements.
(2) Efforts to make society aware of the social impact of industrial development in an objective perspective.
(3) Minimize conflicts of interest arising from the research process and ensure that the best and most responsible decisions are made.
9. [SOCIAL CERTIFICATE] Members shall observe the following in their performance of duties.
(1) Do not divulge the secrets learned in the job to the outside.
(2) Do not use confidential information learned for the benefit of yourself or others.
(3) Respect the provisions of contracts, understandings, responsibility sharing after the mutual agreement.
10. [Intellectual Property Rights] Members shall observe the following in their performance of duties.
(1) Respect the creative research of others and clearly state the source of the quotation.
(2) Do not infringe copyrights, patents or other intellectual property rights.
(3) Compliance with the obligations of own intellectual property rights such as forgery, alteration, and plagiarism.
(4) Written approval is required to use the unpublished work of others who are used as a key foundation or core component.)
11. [R & D] Members shall observe the following in their performance of duties.
(1) In research and development, we strive to create a forum to respect mutual positions and to exchange research information.)
(2) R & D aims to build an international information society that is safe and reliable from a long-term perspective.
(3) Contributes to technological advancement by sharpening and widening academic discipline through fair competition among members.
12. [Conduct Standards] Members shall observe the following items in their performance of duties.
(1) Members shall maintain a responsible attitude in publicizing and announcing their research.
(2) Establish a mutual development and evaluation system.
(3) Members cooperate in establishing a system that grasps the social response in the field of industrial promotion at all times.
13. [Standards] When a member is in a managerial position within the organization to which he belongs, he / she must observe the above items themselves and perform the following items.
(1) We urge the members of the organization under self-management to follow up through appropriate education.)
(2) Establish measures for the improvement and improvement of the organization's system and manage the organization's resources in a rational manner.
Chapter 4 Verification of Research Ethics
14. [Unfair Practice - Reporting and Receiving Misconduct] The Committee shall be informed in all possible ways by written, telephone, e - mail, etc. However, if you are informed by anonymity, you should try to get the contents and evidence of the fraudulent activity - written or e -
15. [Research institute] The The Commission shall observe the following in its performance of dutiest.
(1) The investigation must be initiated within 30 days from the date of receipt of the report.
(2) The investigation shall be completed within 90 days from the start date of the investigation, including the determination.)
16. [Request for submission of data] The Committee may request submission of additional data to the informant, the subject of the examination, the witness and the reference person, and in this case, the respondent must comply.
17. [Rights and secrecy of the rights of the informant and the respondent] In no case shall the identity of the informant be directly or indirectly exposed and the name of the informant shall not be included in the findings of the investigation for the protection of the informant unless absolutely necessary.
18. [Assurance of right to protest and defense] The committee shall ensure that the rights and opportunities of opinions, objections and arguments are equally guaranteed to the respondent and shall inform the relevant procedures in advance.)
19. [Judgment] The Commission shall observe the following in the performance of its duties
(1) The committee shall determine the contents and results of the investigation on the basis of the content of the objection or argument and notify the informant and the subject of the investigation.
(2) If the contents of the investigation and the results are not agreed, it may be decided by a vote. In this case, more than two-thirds of the members of the committee and a two-thirds majority of the attendance committee shall vote.
(3) If the referrer or the respondent disagrees with the findings of the investigation committee, he or she may submit a written statement to the committee stating the reason for the refusal within 15 days from the date of notification of the results.
CHAPTER 5 DISCIPLINARY MEASUREMENTS
20. [Disciplinary Measures] The President of the Institute shall take disciplinary measures by setting the level of disciplinary action by referring to the following paragraphs when there is a disciplinary proposal of the committee.
(1) Behavior - Inform facts about cheating and take care to be careful when preparing future articles.
(2) [Warning] Notify all authors of the thesis about the unfair conduct - inform the facts about the misconduct, withdraw the published thesis, and warn them to be careful when preparing future thesis.
(3) [Citation] The author of the thesis should notify all authors of the thesis about the unfair act - cheating, and the main author of the thesis can not submit the thesis to the society for two years.
(4) [Criminal Censure] All the authors of the thesis are notified to the head of the institution and authors of all authors of the thesis, and all authors of the thesis can not submit thesis to the society for three years. In the case of plagiarism, after the above actions, the President of the Institute shall send an apology letter to the authors of the original article.
21. [Operating Rules] In addition, details necessary for the operation of the committee shall be decided separately after deliberation by the committee.
Supplementary Provisions 1. This Regulation shall enter into force on January 1, 2016. 2. This regulation will be effective from January 31, 2019. 3. This regulation will be effective from December 27, 2019.