Information for Authors
1. Manuscripts submitted to JKCGCT should contain original research works that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
2. Manuscripts for JKCGCT should be submitted to the editorial office by the online posting system(https://jkcgct.jams.or.kr)
3. All manuscripts should be typewritten in either Korean or English.
4. Manuscripts should be typed on 210 mm × 297 mm typing area (A4 paper), with margins of at least 25 mm for each side, using a 12 point font with double spacing throughout. APA or scientific format is required. Acceptable file formats are either HWP or MS Word.
5. Manuscripts should be generally less than 6 journal pages in length and they cannot exceed 15 journal pages.
6. All Manuscripts should contain:
1) Title (in English)
2) Authors’ Names and Affiliations with address and zip code (in English)e.g. Department of Materials Science, Hanyang University, Seoul 04763, Korea
3) Abstract approximately 150 words in length (in English)
4) Keywords (less than 10, in English)
5) Title (in Korean)
6) Authors’ Names and Affiliations with address and zip code (in Korean)
7) Abstract approximately 450 words in length (in Korean)
8) Main text
11) Tables and figures
It should be noted that (5)-(7) items are not applied to the manuscript prepared in English.
7. Table and figure must be prepared in English. Description of illustration should appear beneath each figure and centered. Tables should have a title immediately above and centered.
8. Figures and pictures are to be sized properly so that any points on them can be easily observed by readers. Lines, symbols, dimensions, font size should be heavy and large enough to be legible after size reduction. Scale markers should appear on all micrographs.
9. All references in the text should appear at the end of cited sentence or paragraph with consecutive numbers in parentheses. e.g. they reported experimental results different from what James  had reported earlier [2, 4-7].
10. A complete list of bibliographic references should appear at the end of the manuscript in the order they are cited in the text. Science and Engineering Journal Abbreviations should be used. The authors are recommended to use the reference style that is shown below.
- For journals:
 R. O. Keeling, “The Structure of NiWO4”, Acta Cryst.10 (1957) 209.
- For books:
 L. C. Craig and D. Craig, “Technique of Organic Chemistry”, 2nd ed., A. Weissberg, Ed., Vol. 3 (Willy, New York, 1956) p.149.
11. Full term of copyright on the articles published in the JKCGCT including the electronic versions is owned exclusively by the Korean Association of Crystal Growth.