A study of Dental Calculus Scanning Electron Microscopic by Observation Bacteria Identification
Gye - Won Jang
Department of Dental Hygiene, Jinju Health College
Key words: supragingival calculus, subgingival calculus
A study of the J health college dept of dental hygiene practice vistant a total of 35
supragingival calculus and subgingival calculus picking SEM observation and bacteria identification of the result are followings.
1. As observed by dental calculus SEM ,the surface roughness appeared as peaks, valleys ,and pits.
2. About bacteteria morphology blood agar plate small green zone partial hemolysis colony streptococcus observation
3. Isolated colony gram stain gram are posiive display
4. Supragingival calculus at Lactococcus lactis spp, Leuconostoc spp, Streptococcus mitis , Aerococcus viridans bacteria 1,3,3,16 species detection
5. Subgingival calculus at Aerococcus viridans, Leuconostoc spp bacteria 5.1 species detection