Aims and Scope
.The purpose of “The Journal of Transdisciplinary Studies (JTS)” is to usher in the era of convergence studies by overcoming the limitations of problem solving via a single field of study through convergence and complex research by convergence researchers across various fields, and provide theories and technologies to pioneer as such. The JTS covers multi-disciplinary case reports of interdisciplinary sciences including original works, reviews, as well as the humanities, science and engineering, medicine, pharmacology, art, and physical education. The specific research themes and scopes are as follows.
Specific Research Themes and Scopes
1) For science and engineering
- Natural sciences, engineering, medical science, IT/BT/NT technology + humanities and social sciences
2) For social sciences
- Legal studies, commerce and business administration, science and technology, IT/CT/ST/WT technology + humanities and social sciences
3) For humanities
- Language and literature, history, philosophy, science and technology, IT/MT/BT technology + humanities and social sciences
4) For art and physical education
- Music, movie, theater, contents, art, design, contents, dance, physical education (humanities), physical education (nature), IT/CT/WT technology + humanities and social sciences
About the Journal
Founded in 2017, “The Journal of Transdisciplinary Studies (JTS)” is an official academic journal published by the Society for Transdisciplinary Studies. The JTS is an English language journal published twice per year via evaluation by 3 or more peers, and is also published on June 30th and December 31st of each year. Full texts are provided free of charge in PDF at https://jts.jams.or.kr/co/main/jmMain.kci and http://journal.kci.go.kr/jts. Open access is also available from the 2017 issue. The papers published on the JTS are specified in KCI, DOI, and KJC.
All manuscripts must be submitted via the JTS online system (https://jts.jams.or.kr/co/main/jmMain.kci). For other inquiries, please speak with or write to the JTS’ Editorial Department (phone: +82-41-529-6130; email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
pISSN (Print) 2586-5439
eISSN (Online) 2713-7527