Information for Authors
Article 1 (Purpose) The purpose of this regulation is to stipulate the submission form and examination fee of the thesis of the Korea Internet of Things (IoT). (hereinafter referred to as “the plenary session” of the Korea Internet of Things Association).
Article 2 (Qualifications) In principle, all thesis contributors must be members, and must not have been published in other academic journals or foreign journals. In principle, the content of the thesis should be the results of research and technology development related to IoT technology. Originality is recognized and content that contributes to academic development can be submitted.
Article 3 (Editorial Committee) The editorial committee may request acceptance or rejection of the submitted manuscript or partial correction or supplementation through a predetermined review process.
Article 4 (Reception of Papers) Submitted manuscripts are accepted from time to time, and the date of receipt of the manuscript shall be the date of arrival of the manuscript.
Article 5 (Writing a thesis) In principle, the manuscript should be written in Korean or English using a word processor, but should include figures and tables.
Article 6 (Field of Submission) Contributors must specify the field of submission when submitting a paper according to the nature and field of the paper. If the nature or field of the thesis is inappropriate, the journal editorial committee may change the thesis submission field.
IoT technology field
Internet of Things Convergence Research Field
IoT-based technology field
IoT HW technology field
IoT SW technology field
IoT security technology field
IoT convergence technology field
Information Convergence (IT)
Bio fusion (BT)
Cultural Convergence (CT)
Mechano-Electronic Fusion (MT)
Social Convergence (ST)
Article 7 (Thesis Form) The thesis contributor must submit the thesis file for examination by e-mail and online submission system in the following format.
(1) In principle, the thesis should be written in Korean or English.
(2) Write in a double space form using a word processor, and in principle, about 20 sheets of A4 paper including figures and tables.
(3) On the cover page of the thesis, write the title in Korean and English, the author's name, affiliated institution and English keywords, the address (including postal code) of the first author (or linked author), phone number, fax number, and e-mail address, etc. do.
(4) Papers should be written in the order of title, summary, keywords, main body, references, and appendices. Do not write your name, affiliated institution, or thank you note. The summary should contain at least 6 lines, the purpose of the study, the background of the study, information on the research proposal, and the results of the study.
(5) If the affiliation of the authors is different, the affiliation is identified by a number on the right shoulder of the author's name, and the corresponding author is marked with a “*” symbol on the right shoulder.
(6) Chapters or verses in the text are indicated by Arabic numerals 1., 1.1. etc., and the name of the figure is [Fig. 1], and in the case of a table, <Table 1>.
(7) When citing references in the body of the thesis, put [ ] immediately after the cited part and write the reference number in [ ]. References must be listed in the References column. References are written in the order of author, title, journal name, volume, issue, page number, and year of publication in the case of a journal, and in the order of author, signature, number of pages, publisher, and year of publication, and follow the format below. .
 S.S.Lee and G.D.Hong, "Design and Implementation of the Internet of Things System based on Android Platform," The JIOTS Transactions, Vol.1, No.1, pp.1-10, 2015.
 S.S.Lee and G.D.Hong, "Design and Implementation of the Internet of Things System based on Android Platform," KIOTS Transactions on Network and Communications, Vol.1, No.1, pp.1-14, 2015.
Book & Book Chapter
 S. Russell, P. Norvig, Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach, 3th ed., New York: Prentice Hall, 2009.
 JLHennessy and DAPatterson, “Instruction-level Parallelism and its Exploitation,” in Computer Architecture: A Quantitative Approach, 4th ed., San Francisco, CA: Morgan Kaufmann Pub., Ch.2, pp.66-153 , 2007.
 D.B. Lenat, “Programming Articitical Intelligence,” in Understanding Artificial Intelligence, Scientific American, Ed., New York: Warner Books Inc., pp.23-29, 2002.
 A.Stoffel, D.Spretke, H.Kinnemann and D.A.Keim, “Enhancing Document Structure Analysis using Visual Analytics,” in Proceedings of the ACM Symposium on Applied Computing, Sierre, 2010, pp.8-12. Dissertations.
 J.Y.Seo, “Text Driven Construction of Discourse Structures for Understanding Descriptive Texts,” Ph.D. Dissertation, University of Texas at Austin, TX, USA, 1990. Online Source.
 Thomas Claburn, Google Chrome 18 Brings Faster Graphics [Internet], http://www.techweb.com/news/232800057/google-chrome-18-brings-faster-graphics.html.
Article 8 (Thesis review fee) The thesis review fee must be paid at the time of submission of a thesis: 50,000 won for general review and 100,000 won for urgent review. However, if necessary, the thesis examination fee may be waived.
Article 9 (Payment for thesis publication) The thesis publication fee must be paid upon approval of publication. In the case of general publication, 100,000 won for up to 6 basic pages, 50,000 won for each additional page from 7 to 1 page, and an additional 300,000 won for urgent publication shall. However, if necessary, the thesis publication fee may be waived.
Article 10 (Ownership and Copyright) Papers published in the journal cannot be copied without the approval of the Association. The copyright for the paper submitted to the journal automatically belongs to the Society, and if it is used in other printed materials, it must be reported to the Society. However, an exception is made when the contributor himself/herself uses it.
Article 11 (Responsibility and Disclosure) The author of the published paper is ultimately responsible for the content, and it is regarded as agreeing to disclose the published paper to an unspecified number of people in various ways.
Article 12 (Publishing Period) In principle, the journal of the Korean Society of Internet of Things (IoT) is published four times a year (March 31, June 30, September 30, December 31). Special Issues can be published if necessary.
Article 13 (Copyright) Papers published in the journal of this association cannot be reproduced without permission of the association.
Article 14 (Effectiveness) This regulation shall take effect from April 10, 2015.
Article 15 (Effectiveness) This regulation shall take effect from January 1, 2017.
Article 16 (Effectiveness) This regulation shall take effect from January 1, 2018.
Article 17 (Effectiveness) This regulation takes effect from January 1, 2020.