Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing
Article 1 (Regulations) Matters concerning the establishment and operation of the editorial committee for the compilation and publication of the "Korean Language and Literature" (Academic Journal) published by the Korean Literature Society shall be prescribed.
Article 2 (Functional) The editorial committee shall be in charge of deliberation on the publication plan of the academic publication and the examination and inclusion of the thesis on the publication of the academic journal.
Article 3 (Configuration)
1. The editorial committee shall be established separately from the executive board and shall be operated independently.
2. Editorial members shall be comprised of two to four members of each major in consideration of their expertise in learning, external activities, location of their universities, etc., and shall be commissioned by the chairperson of the association upon recommendation by the executive committee.
Article 4 (Term) The term of office of the editorial chairperson and the editorial member shall be two years, and they may be reappointed.
Article 5 (Editing Chairperson) shall be elected from the executive committee, and the editor-in-chief shall exercise overall control over the affairs of the editorial committee and shall be the chairperson of the editorial committee.
Article 6 (Publications) The editorial committee shall deliberate on and determine the publishing plan of the Korean Language and Literature and other publications issued by the Society.
Article 7 (Council Journal) The editorial committee shall preside over and determine all affairs concerning the selection of judges and the determination of whether to include the journal of the conference.
Article 8 (Meeting) A meeting of the editorial committee shall be convened by the Editor-in-Chairperson, and the specific time and number of times shall be determined by the Editor-in-Chairperson as necessary.
Article 9 (Judge)1. In principle, the editor-in-chief shall appoint three researchers with expertise in the field of papers submitted to the academic journal as judges to request examination, but shall not request more than two examinations from one judge except in special cases.
2. The editor-in-chief shall request the examination of the examination by enclosing the examination of the examination papers, a letter of appointment of the examiners, a request for examination, a written examination of the examination, etc.
3. Examiners shall be appointed from among members of the academic society, including editorial members, but if necessary, external examiners may be commissioned for each major.
4. The panel of judges shall be selected in consideration of research achievements and expertise in the relevant field of each major and shall be determined after approval by the editorial committee.
5. The examiners shall evaluate the results of the examination at Grade 4 (posted, published after modification, re-examined after modification, and not published) within the prescribed period and notify the Editor-in-Chairperson, and the Editor-in-Chairperson shall determine whether to publish the results.
Matters concerning the standards and procedures for the examination of Article 10 (Review Standards and Procedures) shall be governed by the Regulations for Examination of Articles.
Article 11 (Other) Matters not specified in this Regulation shall be performed in accordance with the decisions and customs of the editorial committee.
Article 1 (Enforcement Date) This Enforcement Rule shall enter into force on August 22, 2014.