Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing
The URL address of the Jounal is https://koreall.jams.or.kr
2. Name of Journal
The official name of the Journal is <KOREAN LANGUAGE & LITERATURE>
3. Peer Review Process
1) When a manuscript is received, the editorial committee shall review the manuscript and select reviewers. The reviewers shall appoint three persons from among those who have excellent academic activities in the relevant field.
2) The editor-in-chief shall prepare a "request for review" and send the relevant reviewers a paper subject to examination, a request for review, a written opinion on a review, and a form of the review standard table. For the fairness of the review, plaintiffs, and reviewers do not know each other's names.
3) The reviewers shall choose among (1) Publish without a revision, (2) publish after substantial revision, (3) reevaluate after substantial revision, or (4) do not publish, and shall state the opinions of the review and mark the evaluation standard table and notify the editorial committee.
4) When a reviewer determines that it is "publish after substantial revision" or "reevaluate after substantial revision", shall specify the matters to be corrected, and when he/she determines that it is "do not publish", shall specify the reasons.
5) At the end of the review, three points for publishing without a revision, two points for publishing after substantial revision, one point for reevaluating after substantial revision, and zero points for do not publish, and the average score of three reviewers shall be calculated and determined as follows:
(1) three-point: Publish without a revision
(2) two to three points: publish after substantial revision
(3) one point to two points or less: after the revision, one other reviewer was commissioned to review
(4) less than one point: do not publish
4. Ownership and Management
The journal is owned by the publisher, the Korean Language and Literature Society of Korea
5. Editorial Committee
Sang-Won Lee, Chosun University, Korea.
2) Editorial director:
NO-HYUN JANG, Hannam University, Korea.
3) Board Members:
Hui-Suk Kang, Chosun University, Korea.
Deok-Ho Kim, Kyungpook National University, Korea.
Jin-Ho Lee, Seoul National University, Korea.
Chae Hyung Cho, Chonnam National University, Korea.
Sun-Hoe Gwon, Korea National University of Education, Korea.
Gil-Su Jeong, Chosun University, Korea.
Woo-Lak Jeong, Kyungpook National University, Korea.
Won-Oh Choi, Gwangju National University of Education, Korea.
Mun-Joo Kim, Yeungnam University, Korea.
SANG-WOO LEE, Hannam University, Korea.
Il-gu Jang, Chonnam National University, Korea.
Jung-Ok Pyo, Sookmyung Women's University, Korea.
Soon-Hee Kwon, Ewha Womans University, Korea.
Hye-Young Kim, Chosun University, Korea.
Seung-Yong Shin, Yeungnam University, Korea.
Gyeong-Rok Cheon, Gwangju National University of Education, Korea.
70 Hannamro, Daedeok-Gu Daejeon 34430, South Korea.
7. Copyright and Licensing
Copyright to all published materials is owned by the Korean Language and Literature Society. All authors should agree to the copyright transfer during the submission process.
8. Author Fees
1) The contributor shall be limited to the members of this society who have paid the membership fee and shall pay 60,000 KRW for the review fee.
2) When the publication is confirmed, the general thesis must pay 100,000 KRW as a publishing fee. If the thesis is a beneficiary of academic support costs (eg, the Korea Research Foundation, government agencies, schools, specific organizations, etc.) it is required to pay 300,000 KRW.
3) The additional cost of the edition is 10,000 KRW per page if it exceeds 25 pages by the journal editing system.
9. Process for Identification of and Dealing with Allegations of Research Misconduct
The following are violations to be referred to the committee's review:
 Matters relating to dignity as a member;
(1) Where judicial sanctions are imposed in violation of laws or regulations required by the general public;
(2) In the case of a scandal in violation of the ethics of a researcher, such as improper personnel intervention or fraudulent execution of research funds;
(3) Judgment related to the dignity of a member shall be in accordance with the request of the general public and academia for self-purification, but shall not be determined by unjust premises, such as the intervention of public opinion.
 Matters concerning the morality of research results
(1) In the case of forgery, tampering, plagiarism, unfair authorization, or unfair duplication as a result of a new study by improperly quoting or stealing the results of the study of oneself or another person;
(2) In the case of intentionally disparaging or concealing existing research in order to reveal the results of his/her research;
(3) Where it is deemed that there is a serious moral defect in the initiation, process, and results of other studies;
(4) The moral judgment of the research results shall be determined based on the honesty, efficiency, and objectivity of the research progress and results.
10. Publication Ethics
[Korean Language and Literature Society of Korea Research Ethics Guidelines]
Article1 (Duties of Members): Members of the Korean Language and Literature Society (hereinafter referred to as the "this society") shall comply with the norms as researchers, promote the development of academic and social studies through academic research, and faithfully fulfill their responsibilities as researchers.
Article 2 (Establishment of the Committee): The Academic Research Ethics Committee (hereinafter referred to as the "Committee") shall be established within this society in accordance with Article 22 of the Rules of the Society in order to examine the members' compliance with norms and their sincere obligations.
Article 3 (Composition of Committee): The Committee shall consist of one chairperson, not more than ten general members, and one executive secretary.
Article 4 (Mission of Members): The Committee shall examine the members' violations of their academic research ethics obligations and report the results of their handling to the board of directors of this society.
11. Publishing Schedule
<KOREAN LANGUAGE & LITERATURE> is published four times a year. The publication period is March 31, June 30, September 30 and December 31.
<KOREAN LANGUAGE & LITERATURE> is freely accessible to the members of the Korean Language and Literature Society of Korea from https://koreall.jams.or.kr
The full text of <Korean Language & Literature> has been archived in the National Foundation of Korea (NRF) database. The author can archive the publisher’s version PDF. Korean Language & Literature also send two hard copies of each volume of the journal National Library of Korea.
14. Revenues Sources
Revenues source of the <Korean Language & Literature> for administrative and print cost are from copyright fees of Kyobo Scholar, publication process charges levied to authors, and special grant for journal publication from National Research Foundation of Korea.
<Korean Language & Literature> does not accept any commercial advertisements until policy changes otherwise.
16. Direct Marketing
<Korean Language & Literature> has done call for papers and publication announcement by the journal website and email newsletters.