-All of the authors of the paper, that is, those who participated in planning and performing the study, the collection and analysis of data, and the generation and organization of the paper must agree to its submission. Any conflicts of interest related to the paper and financial support should be stated, and the Device Status Form completed. No relationship should have any effect on what information is presented in the article.
- All studies involving human subjects should have received approval from the institutional review board (IRB) of the research site.
- Research studies that involve animals should have received the approval of the animal utilization committee of the research site, sometimes known as the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC).
- For all matters not specifically addressed by the Journal through these Instructions for Authors, authors should adhere to the ethics guidelines of the Korean Association of Medical Journal Editors (KAMJE; www.kamje.or.kr/publishing_ethics.html), the World Association of Medical Editors (WAME; http://www.wame.org/), and the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE: http://publicationehics.org).
- In cell and animal research and clinical research, if there are differences in sex or gender differences in results, it is recommended that the correct use of the term sex and gender be verified and a description of the method used is suggested.
- Please check the URL for details of Research Ethics.