1. The Korean Land Law Association was established on Aug. 20, 1994 after its founding general meeting, and it is a corporation that has been registered in the court with permission to establish a non-profit public corporation as the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, and Transport.
2. The Korean Land Law Association regularly holds a academic conference.
- The Association holds four academic conferences every year, and so far, a total of 121 academic conferences have been
held as of Mar. 2021)
- A average of 40 people including at least four presenters, two designated debaters and two chairmen, etc. participates
in each academic conference.
3. The korean Land Law Association regularly holds the Korea-Germany International Conference for the academic exchange.
in Korea(Mar. 15, 2018) and the 9th conference was held at Mainz University in Germany(Jun. 24-27, 2019).
- The international conference has not been held since 2020 due to Covid 19.
4. Status of Members
- There are about 870 registered members including scholars of constitutional law and administrative law, lawyers, certified
public appraisers, etc. in the Korean Land Law Association.